Register today for our free LNG & Gas webinar ‘”What next?” – a framework for analysing LNG market evolution & portfolio value drivers in a post-crisis world’, taking place on Wednesday 14th June at 9am BST (10am CEST, 4pm SGT).
In the webinar we will cover:
1. Market regime framework for price evolution to 2035
2. Downside risks e.g. 2023 and 2026-28 vs potential re-tightening e.g. 2024-25
3. How marginal pricing dynamics are shifting post-crisis (e.g. JKM vs TTF vs DES NWE)
4. Why price volatility is structurally increasing
5. Implications of new market dynamics for LNG portfolio value (e.g. US tolls, regas, shipping)
Leave a Reply