Arguments Against Export
• Price Impacts upon Consumers
• Energy Security/Trade Deficit
• Increased Demand in the United States
LNG Export Basics
• Supporters of LNG exports focus only on the top level conclusions: LNG exports provide net benefits to the U.S.
• However, they don’t talk about the fact that according to free trade theory, there are winners and losers created from LNG exports.
• The losers in LNG exports are every other sector of the U.S. economy (other than producers and exporters) according to the NERA study
Click on the link below to download the PDFDownload PDF