LNG Floating and Regasification Unit (FSRU) LNG Croatia has arrived from China at Viktor Lenac shipyard near Rijeka for final testing, before docking at an LNG import facility on Krk Island, Croatia.
LNG Croatia was converted into an FSRU at a Chinese shipyard, after previously being LNG vessel Golar Viking.
LNG Croatia, a joint venture between two Croatian state-owned companies, is the developer and operator of the Krk LNG import terminal.
Hrvatska Elektroprivreda, the state-owned gas and electricity utility, holds an 85% interest in LNG Croatia, while the remaining 15% is held by Croatia’s gas transmission system operator Plinacro.
The Terminal is expected to be commissioned in January 2021 and will have an annual capacity of 2.6 BCM, or 1.9 MTPA.
Source: Kaleem Asghar, Clipperdata.com
[tfws username=”ClipperData” height=”700″ width=”350″ theme=”light” color=”#FAB81E” tweets=”2″ header=”yes” footer=”yes” borders=”yes” scrollbar=”yes” background=”yes”]